|Rent||£9,000 / year|
• Well Established Roof Top 130 Seater Café / Restaurant.
• Located on a highly sought after town centre position
on Church Street.
• Net Internal Area of c.3,527 sq ft (c. 327.65 sq m).
• The location of the property benefits from high volumes
of pedestrian traffic and is in close proximity to 3 of the
towns main car parks.
• The Forum is one of Coleraine’s longest established
hot food eateries with the current owner now in their
seventeenth year of operating.
• The property has recently been refurbished and is extensively equipped.
• Available Immediately.
£9,000 per annum
Remainder of 10 year lease
from 2nd October 2017
Landlord to insure, tenant to
Effectively Full Repairing
Non-Domestic Rate in £: